Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Twilight

The entire Twilight series has consumed me. I know that I am obsessed. It's ok. At least that is what I am telling myself. I read all 4 books in the series in less than a week. My poor kids didn't have a mother that week. I found myself reading the book in the car going through the drive thru at the bank. But it didn't stop at the books. I have seen the movie twice, and plan on seeing it again. I have become a fansite member of every site out there on Rob Pattinson, aka Bobby Dupea. His voice is like butter when he sings. I get very sad when I hear that he doesn't and will not have a CD come out with his songs on them. His songs bring me to tears...good tears. I am truly pathetic. I am hoping that blogging about him and Twilight will make me a little less pathetic, and obsessed, but I doubt it.

K, I'm done....for now....

No comments: